“Are you doing enough to ensure your business and projects succeed?”
So What is the Key to Success in the Electrical Services Industry?
IBSWorld Electrical Services Industry Report identified six most important:
- the ability to change operations according to market demand;
- the flexibility to change which market the firm operates in;
- having a good reputation;
- quickly adopting new technology;
- having contracts in key markets;
- and the ability to complete on tender.
Electrical Estimating and Tendering Compliance Periodic Processes must be part of your overall Electrical Business and Projects Plan.
Minimize Electrical Estimating and Tendering Compliance risk with periodic processes including legal, construction and maintenance contracts, and most importantly electrical safety management requirements.
The most effective way to do electrical estimating is to learn how to prepare a complete estimate, from understanding how to read plans, take-off quantities including all indirect and direct job expenses with mark-ups and estimated gross margins from a cost base….
And have a proven periodic process where you get the order and improve your quotes and tenders every month, gives you financial security, and CHOICES – to do what you want, when you want.
“ESTILEC 360 Electrical Estimating Software Application Periodic Process can be a Really Simple Powerful Tool” will show you:
- How to be more productive with your time, saving most of the time you waste on preparing electrical quotes…
- Faster estimating turn-around…
- Using Industry Best Practice software packages for take-offs and estimating…
- How you can easily improve the accuracy of your electrical estimates…
- How to win more electrical projects…
- How to overcome the stress of quoting on larger electrical projects…
- INSIDER quoting tricks that few electrical contractors have any idea about…
- Increased profitability…
- Improved negotiating skills…
- Produce professional winning tender submissions….
- And much, much more…
Sequential detailed steps are important but, in the end, ‘IT’S ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS!’ to achieve maximum results for efficiency and profit.
Electrical Estimating has five periodic processes.
1.EXTERNAL ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING PROCESS
2.INTERNAL ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING PROCESS
3.LINKS CEMENTING THE EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL PROCESSESS
4.MAKE THE ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING PROCESS LITTLE LESS DAUNTING
ESTILEC 360 Electrical Estimating Software Application helps electrical engineers and contractors estimate profitable projects quickly and efficiently so that they choose projects that are worth their while.
“What are the benefits of implementing ESTILEC 360 Electrical Estimating Software Application?”
It streamlines the process saving time and money:
- LABOUR COST AND SELL RATES (ESTILEC 360 LINKED) CALCULATOR
- SUMMARY QUOTATION (ESTILEC 360 LINKED) ADJUSTMENT PAGE
- CUSTOM PROJECT BREAK-UP DEPICTING EACH SEGMENT WITH TOTAL MATERIAL COST AND TOTAL LABOUR HOURS FOR THE ESTIMATE SUMMARY PAGE
- EASILY IMPORT TAKEOFFS INTO ESTILEC 360
- POPULATED DATABASES (ESTILEC 360 LINKED) MATERIAL LIBRARIES AND LABOUR UNIT HOURS
- WORD DOCUMENT (ESTILEC 360 LINKED TRANSFERRING DESCRIPTION AND QUANTITIES) SUPPLIER REQUEST FOR QUOTATION TEMPLATES
- WORD DOCUMENT (ESTILEC 360 LINKED TRANSFERRING CUSTOM PROJECT DESCRIPTION WITH PRICE BREAK-UP) CUSTOMER QUOTE/TENDER LETTER TEMPLATE
- AND MUCH MORE
5. FACE-TO-FACE ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING PROCESS TRAINING
It’s just a matter of knowing what you’re doing…
Of course, all successful people have systems for everything they do. Not only should you know what to do, and how to do it, you need proven prepared processes with your systems when doing it. This is to save time, making all your work much more efficient, repeatable, and consistent.
If you have a team of estimators, project managers and supervisors, you may have wondered how much time is wasted in between managing essential important tasks not allowed for in tenders and quotes, taking extra phone calls, and the day to day ‘unexpected stuff’ that happens at work.
You have probably realized it is a lot of time! It’s also very expensive … but imagine what it would be like if your estimating work and your projects were just 10% more efficient? What about 20%? Even if you are a sole trader, this adds up to thousands of dollars in wages and loosing potential profits over the course of a year.
To make your electrical estimating process a breeze, freeing you from endless nights at your desk, and budget blow-outs on the job, get access and implement the ESTILEC 360 Electrical Estimating Software Application and Training Course.
Three day Online Training (Virtual Classroom) Course CLICK THIS LINK TO REGISTER AND SAVE YOUR SPOT NOW With Electrogroup a Registered Training Organisation RTO who will organise your enrolment and training access
This course provides:
- FREE Access to PDF Screen Take-off Software
- FREE Access to ESTILEC 360 Electrical Estimating Software Application.